Paratreking is what we often like to call it. The best thing about going on a Paratrek is that everyone has their priorities straight. GET LOADS OF AIRTIME. There is nothing better than going on a memorable trip with nothing but like minded people. With groups, each pilot benefits by learning a lot from each other and also can often save on lodging, transportation and more. While guiding these trips one of our goals is to help all become better and safer pilots. We can do this using our 28+ years of paragliding. Let us know if you’re interested in going on one of our future trips.
Call Steve @907-223-7891
COLOMBIA- Temporarily Cancelled Due to Covid- 2021 Jan. 21st- Feb 15th Roldanillo Region
Columbia has been a very popular winter get away for paragliding pilot due to it’s consistent flying weather. Many pilots of all skill levels have benefited by getting mucho amounts of air time. Most pilots going are new P2s but P1s and P3 + pilots are welcome. Cost will vary. CALL! Reports back from many who have gone before claim that we will most likely fly everyday except Sundays. Many have broken all their personal best and doubled their airtime. The lodging at The Nest is on launch allowing all to be ready to fly as soon as it gets good. This is really super!
- THE PLAN- NOTE this can and maybe modified,
- Fly into Bucaramanga and travel up to Lodging on Launch at The Nest
- Flying there everyday morning in thermals and afternoon Dynamic air until the sunset.
- Other sites we will visit- Chicamocha Canyon 1 hour away for A spectacular 4000 ft vertical flight for all levels.
- SITES Bucaramanga area. Please visit site below http://colombiaparagliding.com/sites.phphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y1Fydc_Fco